Master Course Syllabus · Agricultural Sciences · Agriculture - AGRI
- Master Course Syllabus
- Section ALL
- 1 Credits
- 01/01/2020 to 12/31/2020
- Modified 08/20/2020
This laboratory-based course accompanies AGRI 1307. Laboratory activities will reinforce the fundamental principles and practices in the development, production, and management of field crops including growth and development, climate, plant requirements, pest management, and production methods.
Corequisites: AGRI 1307
Core Curriculum Statement
This course is not a core curriculum course.
- Apply scientific reasoning to investigate questions and utilize scientific and agronomic tools to collect and analyze data and demonstrate methods.
- Use critical thinking and scientific problem solving to make informed decisions.
- Communicate effectively the results of scientific investigations.
- Summarize the role of climate and geography in present and past crop production.
- Explain the growth and development of crops.
- Analyze the impact of climate on crops.
- Assess the interactions of soils, water, and fertility on crop production.
- Contrast methods of pest management in crop production.
- Differentiate production methods based on geography and crop selection.
Blinn College Policies
Notice of any action taken under these protocol and procedures, by Blinn College or its employees, may be delivered by hand, through the U.S. Postal Service, or electronically to the student’s Blinn Buc e-mail account. Notice shall be deemed received upon actual receipt, on deposit in the U.S. Mail, or upon entering the information processing system used by Blinn College for Blinn Buc e-mail accounts, whichever first occurs.
Information about the changes Blinn has made to the Fall semester: Back with Blinn.